Update on Mark

We heard back from Mark’s specialist today and he is officially handing over Mark’s case.  After talks with a few places last week and today, we have a clear front runner for care, and a back up, as well as eliminated two locations.  We’ve decided to try the specialist’s #1 choice and, if we are not confident in their services/approach, we will go with our next choice.  I will post these as a separate, protected post.

This was a hurdle we’ve been looking to clear quickly; we should have an appointment scheduled with the #1 choice within the next week.  Mark’s records are being faxed to them in the morning.  Once we have the appointment, we learn what Mark’s options are and which one is recommended for him. 

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and support.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: